Initial investment in a pawnshop: 12,000,000 rubles.
♦ Payback according to the business plan: 60 months.
♦ Business return: 35.5%
Any person in life may have a situation when they urgently need a certain amount of money, but there is no way to get a loan from a bank.
And when some have a need, others can organize a profitable business on it.
The idea of opening a pawnshop is as old as the world.
High demand for this service from customers leads to regular replenishment of the number of such organizations. But, as a rule, in a year 25% of them are closed.
The reason is the large volume of necessary permits, the poor work of appraisers, and most importantly, the business plan of the pawnshop was not drawn up in sufficient detail and competently.
In general, writing a document yourself is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. It is enough to understand your business well, follow the structure below and check for errors in the text.
Pawnshop Business Plan: Planning
This business plan describes the stages of the project to create a network of pawnshops in Moscow.
It is planned to open four outlets: three grocery and one retail.
For implementation, it is necessary to attract investments in the amount of 12,000,000 rubles.
The project has the following goals:
- Satisfy the needs of the population in the possibility of pledging valuables at an acceptable percentage.
- Offer customers the opportunity to purchase valuables that have not been redeemed by others at a discount.
- Getting profit from a business project.
pawnshop marketing plan
Pawnshops have existed for a long time and over time only strengthened their positions. The competitiveness of the business is at an average level, but is growing rapidly in response to the growing needs of customers for urgent loans.
At the same time, there is enough space in the niche to open a new company, especially a highly specialized one (accepting only certain things from clients on collateral).
Competitive advantages of the project
To fill a niche in the current market conditions, Lombard N will offer customers the following competitive advantages indicated in the business plan:
- The interest rate is lower than that of the closest competitors.
- Loyalty program for customers who have proven their solvency (repaid more than two loans in full without delay).
- Convenient location for residents of any part of the city due to the location of pawnshops in various areas, including not far from the central one.
Advertising of pawnshops should be launched at least a month before they open.
It includes the use of such methods listed in the business plan:
- Installation of visible illuminated advertising (turns on at night).
- Distribution of leaflets in the mailboxes of nearby houses.
- Sending advertising blocks to regional newspapers for maximum audience coverage.
- Placement on various billboards on busy highways with a list of addresses of pawnshops and points of sale.
- The launch of advertising on one of the city’s radio stations.